Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
monster625

need help fading these red mark.

Prom is next week and my face has many red mark on both cheeks. I know i can't clear them up before prom. Is there any way of fading them? I have these red mark for 3 month they alway red. They don't seem to lighten I try many product none seem to work. :(. I was my face 2 twice a day with cleanser. I drink lot of water daily. My face alway oily around 3 pm. I don't if it scar or red mark left after ance, or flat pimples.

My face looks oily on the picture it because it put some cream on it.

post-149784-1303971738_thumb.jpg

post-149784-1303971763_thumb.jpg

Take Zinc supplements and fish oil. I also use jojoba oil like dan suggests. I've heard lemon juice works wonders as well read some reviews on it and decern it for yourself. hope this helps. enjoy prom man, it only happens once

I drank some apple cider vinegar and noticed my red marks fading as I drank it. It didn't cure everything (then again this is only the second day I've done it), but it sure as heck helped.

Hello! This might sound a little bizarre, but what's been working to fade my post acne red marks is applying milk all over my face. The lactic acid in milk works really well at eating away the dead skin on your epidermis that's causing the red marks to linger on your face. All you have to do is dip a cotton ball in milk and apply it all over your face. It kind of dries you out a little bit, but it's nothing you can't manage. The milk has brightened my complexion big time and makes red marks seem less obvious.