Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi all

i looked on the reviews section of this site and discovered that emu oil was the highest rated scar treatment, after a lot of research on it i was convinced to buy it. Considering how high it's rated i was expecting more people to be talking about it on this forum but it's not that case. I see that everybodys buzzing off turmeric powder but i cant try anything like that at the moment because im on accutane.

Has anybody had any experiences with emu oil? and how effective is it at actually clearing red marks? also how long should it take to work?

Thanks for reading :)

i love emu oil! cant live without it. and it hasnt ever broken me out :)

Edited by kamran

See... that's my problem, I'm so scared to try it and break out, I'd probably just make myself break out bc of the worrying, lol :wall:

test it first, thats what i did. i tried it on a popped pimple, then just on marks then on my right cheek. then i obv knew that it didnt break me out so i could use it however i wanted.

i think its awesome!

I was interested in trying emu oil.

For anyone who has used it: where did you buy it and was it a good quality? I'm wary to buy anything unless someone else has already tried it and can tell me how the quality is.

I was interested in trying emu oil.

For anyone who has used it: where did you buy it and was it a good quality? I'm wary to buy anything unless someone else has already tried it and can tell me how the quality is.

I bought mine off swanson vitamins.

Thanks for the quick replies guys, from what ive read theres no point buying the processed stuff, it has to be 100% pure emu oil. I got mine from ebay at really good value and I trust it. So far i think the red marks are fading but its hard to tell.