Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Faithx0

BP and makeup problem.

Something weird happened today.. When I got home from class I noticed my foundation was darker than usual and my face was looking darker than my body. I kind of freaked out, but I thought maybe the BP was making my face darker like some people on the boards have said. However when I took my makeup off my skin didn't look different than my body.. so I guess it was the foundation. It's weird because the foundation matched my body BEFORE BP.

If anyone is reading this and has experienced something similar or knows what happened please let met know. :)

Not all foundations work well with the Regimen.

Also, some foundations will oxidize and turn orangey. This can occur even without the Regimen.

Almay Smart Shade works pretty well for me and doesn't oxidize and turn colors.

Hope that helps.

Just echoing what Brandy said, and saying that yeah, oxidizing is most likely the issue here. Maybe it was the lighting? Oh and just putting in my input but personally I really, really dislike the Almay Smart Shade foundation. It looks like a mask and it oxidizes for me anyways.. but it might works for you, who knows!