Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
freezerburn

Just wont go away!

So im 18 years old and have had acne for about 4 years or so but its always only been a few and easy to deal with but in the last 3/4 months it has gotten really bad like my face is covered in it and it seems like ive tried everything! i havent eaten any type of fast food, processed food, candy or anything like that in the past 3 years and i drink only water, about 72 ounces a day for the last 6 months so please dont say its because my diet because im tired of hearing that.

as of now im taking doxycycline which i started 2 weeks ago and havent noticed any improvements and i wash my face the same as i always have.

someone please help!

Antibiotics take around 3 months to work.

And I'm gonna say something about diet anyway. You eat dairy? That contributes. Gluten? Many people it effects. Soy? Some.

Edited by capslocked

no i do not eat any dairy products

Bread? Have you seen an allergist to see what you're sensitive to? Not always the junk food that's hurting you.

Bread? Have you seen an allergist to see what you're sensitive to? Not always the junk food that's hurting you.

yes i do eat bread.

my diet mainly consists of fruits and vegetables, a lot of white rice, and i eat bread quite often

yes i do eat bread.

my diet mainly consists of fruits and vegetables, a lot of white rice, and i eat bread quite often

White rice=not so good. Eat brown rice instead.

White actually has pretty much no nutritional value.

But anyways... Everyone has a different cause, so everyone has a different "cure."

And yeah, you need to give any acne treatment at the very least three months to work. It can be difficult to stick with just one treatment for that long if it doesn't seem to be working (or seems to be making things worse), but just stick with it!

I have your anwser *Moderator edit, URL removed - read the board rules.*

I use it and it really works. I'm 20 and workout and play sports and find time to use there simple plan of attack.

They offer a money back guarantee which is awesome!!! If anything visit there website you will not be sorry

*Moderator edit, URL removed - read the board rules.*

I wish you the best of luck.