Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Smoothndin27

In Wrong Gallery

Hello, does anyone know how to switch galleries? I am in Dan's Regimen Gallery and would like to be in the Accutane Gallery, considering I am taking Accutane. I did not mean to go to that gallery, but realized I was in the wrong one after my pictures got approved :surprised:. If anyone can help me, I will greatly appreciate it :angel:.

Yes, I do now, just made one. It's called Claravis Journey1. That would be great if you could move Claravis Journey photos to Claravis Journey1's album in the Accutane Gallery. Thanks.

Just Contact an Admin, they can do it for you :)

Ok, thank you MrBodyacne.

That's actually a waste of time. Admin won't do it for you. Just wait for c'est la vigne to reply here, she'll see if she can do it for you and turn to Admin if necessary.

You must be very special to them, Mr.! :D But we don't want to bother Admin with stuff moderators can do. That's what we're here for, after all.

Ok, thank you both. I have not contacted the admin. yet, so I guess I will wait for c'est la vigne to respond. :angel:

Edited by Smoothndin27

No problem, good luck bro :) and if you ever need anything feel free to message me.

Ok thanks again. Did you just call me bro??? :eh::confused: . I dont have an adams apple, promise, just a really bony neck.::):.

Done and done. By the way, you're very pretty, Smoothndin27. : )

You know how to add pictures to your Gallery now that you've made it, right? If not, let me know and I'll show you how.

Haha, "Thanks and thanks". That's cute. In all the years I've been saying 'done and done', I don't think anyone has ever said that to me. : D

LOL, glad to be your first :D.