Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Aguy

Stopping regime

Hi ya'll, long time lurker (a year or so?), first time poster

I am only posting since I have a topic that I couldn't find a history on.

usually there is so much info here that I don't need to post

Anyways, I am stopping my regime. That regimate would be, wash face 4x a day ( I have oily face)

apply bp 2.5% in morning and night and apply oley regenerist moisturizer on top of that. Also the occasional lemon juice or baking soda wash. I am 21 years old and I think all this washing is just doing damage to my face since I haven't seen improvement in about 6 years.

The reason for my decision is that I work on ships during the summer and this summer I will be on the equator for 2 months. There is no way I can keep my face oil and sweat free at any point this summer so I figure I will try just rinsing my face a few times a day and thats it, instead of combating it continuously.

I would like to know if anyone has any experience with stopping or has any advice. I know that each person is different, I have read that some have improved when in a humid climate and some have broken out so I don't really know what to expect. I will still try and maintain a healthy diet, and take some vitamins, that is part of my routine.

Thanks