Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bina123

New Dermatologist Appointment

My last dermatologist reccomended accutane. My father was 100% against it. My mom is for it. My friend (who is 19 now) had went to this same dermatologist and got accutane when she was 16. I am hoping she will reccomend accutane for me too. I have tried everything else and I just want this gone. I am bringing my father with me to the dermatologist so she can talk to him about it.

I'm at a very bad place now mentally and physically because of acne. I need this. I'm literally going to pray to God that she says accutane and can convince my father. My appoint ment is at 2:30 seven days from now.

Good luck! I hope she gives you something to help. I love my derm she's very aggressive with treatment, even if my face doesn't look that bad at the time she understands how it affects me.

Good luck! I hope she gives you something to help. I love my derm she's very aggressive with treatment, even if my face doesn't look that bad at the time she understands how it affects me.

THANKS!!=)

My first dermatologist was very unaggressive. Although, she gave me antibiotics that kept me clear for a year, so I'll always like her a bit b/c of that.

My second one was the one who wanted accutane for me.

It would be amazing if I could get the accutane and be clear by next school year (senior year for me). And live through 12th grade having no ance at all

Edited by Gina1234

It's so funny like 3 of my friends go to her now, she's our hero hahaa

Yeah I remember hs being bad enough and I had acne all through it too;/

I really hope you can get a prescription for Accutane. It is so worth it. I hope your father realizes how badly you need it. It took one year to convince my mom, but I'm glad I kept pushing for it.