Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ive tried tea tree for a lil bit and i think i am doing it wrong cuz i dont see any results. This might sound dumb but how should i apply tea tree oil? Like do i get a cotton ball and dilute tea tree oil with water and then apply that to my face & then do i keep it on or rinse it off? Lastly, if i did keep it on should i apply lotion on top of that as a moisturizer???? Thanks guys, please help me out thanx again

Ive tried tea tree for a lil bit and i think i am doing it wrong cuz i dont see any results. This might sound dumb but how should i apply tea tree oil? Like do i get a cotton ball and dilute tea tree oil with water and then apply that to my face & then do i keep it on or rinse it off? Lastly, if i did keep it on should i apply lotion on top of that as a moisturizer???? Thanks guys, please help me out thanx again

Yea, ive been usin 100%. Anyways, i rinse my face off with tea tree oil in the sink that is filled with water, but i dont think this works cuz i think there might be germs in the sink bowl that i might be putting onto my face. Is there any other way i can apply tea tree oil???

you can find tea tree oil at most health food stores or even at your local grociery store sometimes. I know i got some on the natural foods section in my grociery store.

does this dry ur skin out... and does it have any other purpose besides getting rid of pimples quickly

I had really good luck with tea tree oil and Cleocin-T used together. I wet down a cotton ball with water, squeezed out most of the water, then put a little tea tree oil on the cotton ball before rubbing it over my face. My skin got close to clear in a few days, but the smell of the tea tree oil was really strong. The brand I bought was "Desert" something-or-other and it came from GNC.

I use 100% tea tree oil stright from the bottle i just put in on my finger and put it on a pimple.

u can buy it at walmart.

Sorry guys this is a lil offtopic, but where can i get a bottle of rose hip oil? And has anyone had any success with that yet?

for those guys that have used tea tree, do you guys feel a great stinging after you put it on? mine is some thursday plantation 100% tea tree. i've been using it for close to a month now. anyways, i put it on and it stings like crazy still.