Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have been struggling with persistent clogged pores, and white heads for quite some time now. I always wash, steam and exfoliate. Yet I would just always have a few. So I saw the commercial of the new Olay professional cleansing system rotating brush, and thought I should research it. Come to find out the reviews were raving about this product. Its rated a 4.5 out of 5 on makeupalley, and youtube has great reviews as well. So of course I had to try it. I have been using it only 3 days now, which is a little to soon to say much about it. But the fact that it cleans 6x better then your hands, and exfoliates it makes me feel like my face is CLEAN! Its so smooth after, and my whiteheads SEEM to be going away. knock on wood. I love the fact that it cleans off all the make up! This on top of steaming=glowing skin? ( I PRAY ) Plus, I hear it really helps fade red marks which is a HUGE plus for me Last night I even gave 2 of my sisters facials with this. They said it felt amazing, and their skin is so soft and they have to buy one! They even said they would pay me every week to give them a facial! WOO

I suggest you read up on it, I am so glad I got it!