Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sophitia72

Oxy acne products

Thanks for the reply. When I lived in America I used Oxy 10 and it really worked. Especially for the acne that wasn't on my face. So the next time I go to Boots I will go straight to the pharmacy counter. And I'll be a happy girl again! biggrin.gif

Guest Captain Chaos

www.p2u.co.uk

they do oxy 10 i think

for BP i wouldn't bother with oxy as its very overpriced , (as its more of a 'commercial' product)

try panoxyl, its much cheaper (and what the doctors prescribe), i know some people have bad words about panoxyl, but once your skin gets used to it its mircle cream! just remmeber to use a bit less to start with. (and mostierise)

40g of panoxyl is £2.66 at my chemist (you have to ask for it) compared to £4 for 20g of oxy on the spot.

fort, I'm just 5days into this regimen with Panoxyl 2.5. Which moisturiser do you use? (I"m currently using E45 and hell it burns, but I couldn't find any other ones that are recommended in this site!!)

for BP i wouldn't bother with oxy as its very overpriced , (as its more of a 'commercial' product)

try panoxyl, its much cheaper (and what the doctors prescribe), i know some people have bad words about panoxyl, but once your skin gets used to it its mircle cream! just remmeber to use a bit less to start with. (and mostierise)

40g of panoxyl is £2.66 at my chemist (you have to ask for it) compared to £4 for 20g of oxy on the spot.

panoyxl have to versions, the acnegel and the aquagel , the acnegel contains alcohol, and the other doesnt. I've used both, and the only diffrence i can see is the aquagel is more of a clear gel , whilst the acnegel is more of a white cream. At the moment im using the ancegel, mainly because i prefer applying a cream than a gel. (find it absorbs easier)

about the moisterisor, the first few weeks it stung when i applied it, i think from reading these boards that this is quite a common problem. maybe apply less bp?

the moisterisor i use is Nivea Visage oil free moisturising fluid. Its from boots and costs £3.15 for a 100ml bottle. that probably lasts me about a month or so. Its much cheaper than the Nivia for men oil free stuff (which is £6 or something for 75ml)

Majin: i don't know what the diffrence is between oxy and panoxyl, but the only thing i do know is one spends millions on TV advertising, and the other is recomended by the doctor smile.gif

thx fort! that moisturiser is soooooooo much better. It doesn't sting me and it definitely helps with the dryness. I guess that's why some people say that Panoxyl is harsh coz they couldn't find a moisturiser for it?

panoxyl aquagel reminded me of papier mâchè paste... gloopy and lumpy.

or that chinese sweetcorn soup.

mmm.