Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've been on Dan's Regimen for about 4 months now, and my face is mostly clear. Now my problem is that it's dotted with red marks from past acne.

My question is, how do i use jojoba oil to treat these red marks? I've heard that it can be useful in this. (I already use it with my moisturizer, and it works great!)

Thanks, guys. (:

I've been on Dan's Regimen for about 4 months now, and my face is mostly clear. Now my problem is that it's dotted with red marks from past acne.

My question is, how do i use jojoba oil to treat these red marks? I've heard that it can be useful in this. (I already use it with my moisturizer, and it works great!)

Thanks, guys. (:

Hello there,

I would say that using Jojoba Oil is excellent for moisturising your skin, as it is non-comedogenic and very close to your skins actual sebum (oil). Although it doesn't do much for red marks to be honest. I use it everyday to moisturise though, it's completely natural and absorbs really well into the skin. Maybe use other methods for fading red marks like protein masks (egg white and lemon juice mixed together) or even baking soda mixed with water and used as a mask, although wouldn't recommend leaving that on too long, 5 minutes at the most.

I am currently testing out some of these to see if they make a difference. Papaya is good too, so I've heard.