Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Something

Red Face

My face is red all the time pretty much and I have no idea why. It never looks the right color, most of it is red except for the area around my eyes. I think it may have something to do with stress because when I am at home it looks quite noticeably better than at school.

My face is always red as well since I finished accutane. Really pisses my off. I can tell the accutane has changed my skin and it works differently

Try Carley's Clear and Smooth Midnight Moisturizer, Exotic Butter Moisturizer, or another one of their moisturizers. They're all made with top quality ingredients, and my face feels just amazing after using them. Also, I can use a ton, and my face still won't break out.

I just don't recommend their foundation--doesn't really impress me.

And now I'm also not recommending the treatment scrub to as many people because it seems to either work really well for people or make their face ten times worse for others.

The moisturizers are pretty much the best skin products I've ever used, though. Hands down. They should help to calm down that redness. :)

Good luck!