Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

There's a couple bags of chips in my cupboard, and I was wondering, do chips make you breakout? I really want to eat them, and I'm trying my hardest to resist, so before I do begin to munch them down, I am wondering if they give you pimples? Because if so, then I guess I won't eat them.

It might sound like an odd thing to do, but if you try and control the other factors in your life (washing, diet, exercise), then feel free to eat them and see if any pimples come around in a day or two (although of course there is some dispute on the maturation period of pimples).

dont know if youll notice enough difference for it to be an effective test. I just wouldnt do it. They are processed. And since they are less healthy than potatoes. And potatoes arent the best food anyway it probably will cause negative effects.

Depends on the type of chips. If I were you I'd just throw them out or give them to somebody else. The way it is today, there are lots of snack-type foods that can still be healthy for you - you just have to make them yourself and not buy it pre-made.

I personally have eaten far more potato chips than usual over the last few weeks and have not noticed any breakout at all. Of course, I have not experienced a correlation between any type of food and skin issues... :boohoo: