Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tommys

MY ACNE CURE..FULL STOP! TESTED AND PROVED.

Hello,

I am going to save the BS and go straight in to the cure, no background history of me etc...

Just do this treatment for 4 weeks and you will see the difference for yourself...Don't ask questions but this and that...just do it!!!

Moring:

1. When you brush make sure you brush your tongue so the tongue is red in colour and no white stuff is on there.

2. eat weetabix for morning!!!

3. biotin tablets - 200 % RDA - NO MORE!!!

Evening:

1. one table spoon of organic apple cider vinegar (5% acidic), mix with money (small amount, but equal amount), dab cotton wool in water and squeeze the water out; dab in your honey/ACV solution and apply softly over the spots/face. honey can be any honey, but if it's organic then that is good.

Leave this on for 20-30 mins and then wash with Johnson baby shampoo (yes your face!!).

you will see the difference in first treatment.

2. For you to take the following you must do this first:

increase your water in take. When you increase your water intake it will flush out more water from the body as it is out of balance suddenly, this will make you constipated. But keep drinking more water and the body will get used to it...after 3 days you should be fine...

after 2-3 days take 1 table spoon of psyllium seed husks/isabghol with plenty of water before you goto bed and 25mg zinc gluconate tablets.

--------------------------------------------

questions: what if i eat KFC or any junk food, will it break me out?

Ans: yes it will, but as soon as you eat junk food, take half table spoon of psyllium seed husks/isabghol straigtaway and you will not break out - guaranteed!!

wow you've found the cure for acne vulgaris? I should be hearing about this in the news this morning huh? And your probably a rich man by now?

*moderator edit*

I am going to save the BS and go straight in to the cure, no background history of me etc...

Just do this treatment for 4 weeks and you will see the difference for yourself...Don't ask questions but this and that...just do it!!!

Edited by biggs881

wow you've found the cure for acne vulgaris? I should be hearing about this in the news this morning huh? And your probably a rich man by now?

*moderator edit*

ok...y dont u just try it and let me know ? :),

wont hurt you right?

That was the giveaway.

try it and let me know, if you dont like it then y waste time replying to this :)

1. one table spoon of organic apple cider vinegar (5% acidic), mix with money (small amount, but equal amount)

Coins or paper money? :P

Does this cure all types of acne?

Does this cure body acne as well as facial acne?

How long have you had acne?

Are you male or female?

Did you suffer from acne as an adult?

How much should I increase my water intake by?

How many ...

Oh, hold on, I've just seen this...

...Don't ask questions but this and that...just do it!!!...
Edited by Manticore

Does this cure all types of acne?

Does this cure body acne as well as facial acne?

How long have you had acne?

Are you male or female?

Did you suffer from acne as an adult?

How much should I increase my water intake by?

How many ...

Oh, hold on, I've just seen this...

...Don't ask questions but this and that...just do it!!!...

...but seriously, we see many genuine threads on the forums about what members have done to help clear their acne. But what works for one member may not work for another. It's a bit of a bold claim to say "ULTIMATE ACNE CURE..FULL STOP! TESTED AND PROVED".

Refusing to give your background history doesn't help either. There isn't just one type of acne, and it can occur on different places on the body. You might get more members trying this if you give us more info, and if you had started your thread stating "This is what worked for me", or something similar.

Also, where is the proof, as mentioned in the title? Was it just you that was cured, or were there others that tried this method? If so, how many? Any before/after photos?

it will cure the acne, ive seen your pics...i had similar adult acne. this has worked for all my family members and friends and people who have tried this. i have not asking you to put any dangerous chemicals on your skins, just try it and it see what it does...if not then good luck!

Tommys you should probably get a patent on this universal "cure" before someone steals your idea and makes millions.

Good luck.

Edited by biggs881

Tommys you should probably get a patent on this universal "cure" before someone steals your idea and makes millions.

Good luck.

thanks man!! ;) oh btw, acutane, a friend of mine has been taking it for a few months and dont even get me started on the side effects (suicide thoughts, depression, mood swings)...dont want to put you down but i would try anything before trying any drugs like those.

Good luck.

thanks man!! ;) oh btw, acutane, a friend of mine has been taking it for a few months and dont even get me started on the side effects (suicide thoughts, depression, mood swings)...dont want to put you down but i would try anything before trying any drugs like those.

Don't worry. We know that.

*moderator edit*

heres news to you, you aint hearing shit in the news, there is no news in the news television is owned by corporations.

Hello,

Moring:

1. When you brush make sure you brush your tongue so the tongue is red in colour and no white stuff is on there.

2. eat weetabix for morning!!!

3. biotin tablets - 200 % RDA - NO MORE!!!

Evening:

1. one table spoon of organic apple cider vinegar (5% acidic), mix with money (small amount, but equal amount), dab cotton wool in water and squeeze the water out; dab in your honey/ACV solution and apply softly over the spots/face. honey can be any honey, but if it's organic then that is good.

Leave this on for 20-30 mins and then wash with Johnson baby shampoo (yes your face!!).

you will see the difference in first treatment.

2. For you to take the following you must do this first:

increase your water in take. When you increase your water intake it will flush out more water from the body as it is out of balance suddenly, this will make you constipated. But keep drinking more water and the body will get used to it...after 3 days you should be fine...

after 2-3 days take 1 table spoon of psyllium seed husks/isabghol with plenty of water before you goto bed and 25mg zinc gluconate tablets.

--------------------------------------------

questions: what if i eat KFC or any junk food, will it break me out?

Ans: yes it will, but as soon as you eat junk food, take half table spoon of psyllium seed husks/isabghol straigtaway and you will not break out - guaranteed!!

about the tongue cleaning thing-

by brushing your tongue and therefore every inch of your mouth more often, you may reduce the amount of bacteria that can go inside your body and mess up your digestive system.

i have been pondering the nature of how we acquire good and bad bacteria in our intestines and all the things that encourage good and discourage bad from getting in our bodys. as we are talking and breathing and swallowing many times a day, we acquire bacteria through the food we eat and the air we breathe. then we swallow and it goes in the intestine just chilling there. then we eat a meal and hopefully the gastric acid that is released is sufficient to kill whatever bacteria is in the stomach and about to be pushed by the stomach into the small intestines. if you are in an anxious state, this can reduce the hydrochloric acid are lead to hypochloridia and whatever bacteria you just swallowed, was not killed by the HCL and now gets to battle it out in your small and large intestine and HOPEFULLY, the good bacteria win this battle, if not, the bad outnumber the good and whatever bacterial population wins out, may determine what disease you get as it lead to leaky gut/increased intestinal permeability which then leads to strange food reactions as particles go through the intestinal wall to interact with the immune system as well as other body parts and lead to dysfunction.

well thats one reason why this may be good advice. also, eating wheat will speed up intestinal transit time, which will encourage the bacteria which cannot adhere well to intestinal mucosa, to be flush out.

another thing you could do is take probiotics and hydrochloric acid supplements, this should help encourage good bacteria in the intestine to flourish, over the bad.

another interesting thing is, supposedly biotin is also made by bacteria in the intestine, as well as vitamin k2 and b12.

Edited by AutonomousOne1980

Good luck.

I see corporate medicine has instilled biased preconceived notions about what is sufficient to cure or treat a disease. but im also not claiming that this method will or will not work or help.

ok...y dont u just try it and let me know ? smile.gif,

wont hurt you right?

You know, this might be only completely worthless and infective as apposed to harmful, if it weren't for the biotin tablets... do like at least 45 seconds of google research to get an idea of how those work relative to acne before you start spewing horrible advice that vulnerable people might actually take.

Leave this on for 20-30 mins and then wash with Johnson baby shampoo

my absolute favorite part btw, bravo

Edited by Acne Security

wont hurt you right?

roger :trooper:

wont hurt you right?

oh wait, Biotin... Johnsons baby shampoo... I think I've heard those are generally known to cause/irritate acne... nah I'll pass

Edited by Acne Security

wont hurt you right?

roger :trooper:

wont hurt you right?

Every time I see a thread with such a ridiculous title I can't help but click through. First of all you're quite naive, I had to stop very early in your post because eating any wheat based breakfast, especially Weetbix (or anything similar!) would break me out intensely on my forehead. Please rename this post 'Ultimate *personal* acne cure'. And remove 90 percent of the capitals... you're not selling anything.

To be quite frank, the fact that you spent several minutes of your life writing that in an attempt to 'help and support' people suffering from this vile condition, shows your severe lack of intelligence.

Furthermore, capitals in the thread title and description, indicate you either genuinely have something that you think could potentially assist in fighting acne or your crying out for attention and in actual fact it's just a failed attempt to waste valuable moments of out time reading your pathetic post.

Lastly, if you did have something that was remotely beneficial that you really wanted to share, you would almost certainly support you theory to the best of your ability using scientific evidence etc to attempt to convince the reader.

Now I regret writing this, as in effect you have succeeded in wasting my time today. Well done :doubt:

Regards,

Honestly, to the majority of the posters in this thread: Fuck Off.

So he's young and naive, he was trying to help - why the fuck are you so mad? Are the constant insults necessary? This thread is just 2 pages of bullying. Grow up.

Wow wow, people...this is getting a little out of hand. I know the title is a bit pretentious, and this is definitely not a cure for everybody, but come on. The guy is only trying to help, there's no need to be so hostile.

You know, this might be only completely worthless and infective as apposed to harmful, if it weren't for the biotin tablets... do like at least 45 seconds of google research to get an idea of how those work relative to acne before you start spewing horrible advice that vulnerable people might actually take.

Honestly, to the majority of the posters in this thread: Fuck Off.

So he's young and naive, he was trying to help - why the fuck are you so mad? Are the constant insults necessary? This thread is just 2 pages of bullying. Grow up.

What I said was a reality check. What you said was needless obscenity. I haven't seen anyone mad around here but you. Settle down lady, life's too short to be so destructively mad all the time. It's not attractive. Learn to love.

thank you AKL.

GreenMond, I'm not angry, to the contrary, needless obscenities delight my senses.

@AKL no studies... typicality. I think I said "generally known" not scientifically proven, but do like 45 seconds of research and see what generally happens. @the shampoo fragrence and sodium hydroxide seem like enough & I more meant keeping shampoo in your hair and off your face is generally a good idea.

& If you're looking for studies, demand his that suggest this is a "tested and proven" method seeing as hes the only one to make such a claim

@ the girl who hates "bullying" but told everyone to "fuck off"

It just appears this is more of a practical joke/cruel. Even if it is just plane ignorance and wanting to help lets not broadcast this as a CURE, people like me who try to help any individual we can on here, may feel the need to warn others away from the imminent shit storm this would cause.

@all And yes I could of responded in a kinder way, I think I happened to be caught in my biggest moment of irritation at all the ignorance/miracle cures that lure and further damage so many emotionally battered individuals on here. Sorry.

Edit: @tommy If you really aren't the typical scammer/spammer/troll that always declares cure/tested/proven/ultimate & this treatment did bring you clear skin I'm of course very happy for you, and as I said above, either way, my agitated response was unnecessary.

Edited by Acne Security