Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
queengodiva

tolerance to BP gel ?

hi everyone,

I have been using the regimen for about two months and have had wonderful results! I am so thankful to Dan for his help! Iknow that Dan says that it isn't possible to develop a tolderance to BP but when I was 15 I used OXY 10 face wash (10% BP wash) for about a year and it worked great for that time. But after a while it seemed ot stop working and I began to get pimples again. It was a long time ago (I'm 27 now), so I can't remember what exactly happened but I was wondering if anyone has experience with this happening or if it could happen again? Thanks!

I tried using a BP face wash once and I remember that it worked initially, but started to lose its effectiveness over time as well. However, with the BP gel, I've never had it stop working for me. I have always come back to it and it has always proved itself worthy of getting rid of pimples time and time again. As long as you don't slack off, in which case you might get pimples again, I think you'll be okay. smile.gif