Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ellinas

Dettol bath - working so far (mild acne)

I fell off a forklift and got some gushes on my legs and chest, went and had a bath and put 3 caps full of detol liquid in it. Stayed in there until the bath water went cold and rotated myself every half hour.

Before I went in I had a pustules right under my lower lip, when I came out the pustules had died down and it wasn't white, my back cleared up and so did my face.

Might continue using it for a week and see what happens.

NOTE: Be careful not to breath in the bath water or put it in your eyes, your eyes and nose will sting like a biatch. Also start off with 1 cap and see how your skin reacts and then gradually start adding more.

Now I just need to think of an treatment process when I roll out of the bed in the morning, so far I'm just washing my face with cold water until I can't feel any oil. I would love to have a process but don't have the time to think of one that suits me and not use some generic one.

Hope this helps anyone. Going to have another bath right now to form my log for tomorrow.