Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
done_with_acne

Acne keeps "moving" over time?

Anyone else get this?

When I was 17 and first got acne it was only on my forehead but pretty bad. Then I started getting acne on my cheeks for about a year or so (while my forehead became clear) until Retin A dealt with that pretty well. THEN my chest started breaking out but that's been good ever since I started using retin A.

Right now my chest is completely clear, cheeks are generally completely clear, forehead I only get an occasional pimple, but I'm constantly breaking out under my chin and along the side of it in the middle and just to the side of the middle of my face.

It's like my whole face can never be clear at once I don't get it. I'm not really complaining since it's much better than it was a year ago. But it's just very strange.

YES. That happened to me, and it is soooooo annoying. When I first started breaking out, it was all on my forehead. Now, a year later, my forehead is clear except for one or two minor pimples. Now it's my cheeks that break out. Personally, I would have perferred it if my problem area had remained my forehead.

Same thing happened to me! I had terrible acne on my forehead then it moved to both my cheeks. Now my spots on my left cheek are disappearing while I'm getting new spots on my right cheek.