Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JustinCase1981

Forehead redness and bumps

I probably need to see a dermatologist, but I don't have really any money or insurance. So I'm hoping you guys might be able to help. I have spent the little money I get on just about every "solution" I've read on the internet. Let's see I'll go down the list

Benzoyl Peroxide (both 2.5 cream and 10% cleanser)

Salicylic Acid

Pantophentic acid

Zinc for Acne (bought on Amazon)

Apple Cider Vinegar (organic, although I just did get this a few days ago, so maybe I haven't given it enough time. Today it made some bumps bleed when applying. I made it kinda strong with a little more ACV than water maybe that's why. Also been taking orally.)

True Ceylon Cinnamon

Acidophilus

Glucomannan

High fiber diet

Proactive Green Tea Moisturizer

Cetaphil Cleanser

100% Extra Virgin Coconut oil (both topical and oral)

100% Tea Tree Oil (I dilute with water)

Calamine lotion

I just amazed myself typing all those. I've probably tried every combination of these possible. I still have a red forehead. I use my moms makeup to cover it up when I go to work which may be making it worse but I can't go to work like this. Also this may sound sad but I'm 29 years old, and never really had acne problems until this. I've had this since about December. Around that time I was taking a vitamin called Vimulti, and it does have DHEA. I suspect that might of caused it but I don't know. I haven't taken it since about February so not taking it has not cleared the problem even if it did cause it. Really not even sure if it's acne or a skin irritation. But there are usually some bumps and the rest of it is noticeable even though you can tell its under the skin. If anyone has any suggestions or helpful advice please let me know.

Edited by JustinCase1981