Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i have been using retin a 0.05% i think.. for about a monthish and i will be showing you my 3 month journey on this prescription i might include pictures if i find any but i have mild acne and now moderate acne on my chin from inital breakout :doubt:

day 1,2,3 -these days nothing really changed except i started putting on more moisturizer because i got slighty drier

week one- my skin got really sensitive to products and my skin stung like a bitch i even debated to stop using it but then decided to take a few days off so my skin with get used to it ..and the areas applied were starting to get red :/

week 2- the side affect are still there but less serious so the same ..and i am flaking alot

week 3- sooooooooooooooooooooooooo dry

week 4- no more side affects eg stinging , redness but i am dry and flaking ...and i notice i have some purging on my chin and lower cheeks and random spot on my forehead (never breakout there)

i have been using retin a 0.05% i think.. for about a monthish and i will be showing you my 3 month journey on this prescription i might include pictures if i find any but i have mild acne and now moderate acne on my chin from inital breakout :doubt:

day 1,2,3 -these days nothing really changed except i started putting on more moisturizer because i got slighty drier

week one- my skin got really sensitive to products and my skin stung like a bitch i even debated to stop using it but then decided to take a few days off so my skin with get used to it ..and the areas applied were starting to get red :/

week 2- the side affect are still there but less serious so the same ..and i am flaking alot

week 3- sooooooooooooooooooooooooo dry

week 4- no more side affects eg stinging , redness but i am dry and flaking ...and i notice i have some purging on my chin and lower cheeks and random spot on my forehead (never breakout there)

wow i can't believe its been over a month since i updated sorry busy with school ..n no one has commented haha so yah well retin a has cleared up my skin but i am now dealing with red marks n overall redness and i look really stupid without makeup so hopefully it will fad soon

OMG OMG WTH i woke up with random breakouts on my right cheek they are soo red well i am going to the doctoe tomorrow and going to try to get retin a micro gel and benzaclin and re 10 wash ..the retin a cream does clog my pores so i'm going to switch up and tell you how it works