Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ValleGirl228

Did my move to the United States (CA) cause my Body Acne?

Hi I moved here to CA from Thailand (asian.. tropical country). after 4 months i started getting zits in the back.. i though they were allergies actually but they look like zits.

I changed detergents... fixed my beddings to make sure theyre always clean.. etc... used a lot of lotion etc...

But now i have over 120 zits on my back... about 30-40 on my chest... i have zits on the face and now on my neck...

does anybody know what's happening? pls help. :(

:wall:

has your diet drastically changed since you moved to CA?

what lotion are you using? might be causing the breakouts

im sorry for the late reply... yah i guess my diet did change bec i usually eat canned stuff and fast food here =/

i used all sorts of lotion... aquaphore... cortizone.. etc...

i went to the derm (why btw is so expensive here in the Unietd States w.o insurance!). he presecribed the following:

aldactone 50mg

dicloxacillin 500mg

rifampin 300g

aurgh.

has your diet drastically changed since you moved to CA?

what lotion are you using? might be causing the breakouts

im sorry for the late reply... yah i guess my diet did change bec i usually eat canned stuff and fast food here =/

i used all sorts of lotion... aquaphore... cortizone.. etc...

i went to the derm (why btw is so expensive here in the Unietd States w.o insurance!). he presecribed the following:

aldactone 50mg

dicloxacillin 500mg

rifampin 300g

aurgh.

Hi,

I think you must adapt to a more healthy lifestyle (consuming more vege, fruits). Apart from these, may try to consume fish oil supplementation and drinking ACV twice daily. Hope that helps!

Hi I moved here to CA from Thailand (asian.. tropical country). after 4 months i started getting zits in the back.. i though they were allergies actually but they look like zits.

I changed detergents... fixed my beddings to make sure theyre always clean.. etc... used a lot of lotion etc...

But now i have over 120 zits on my back... about 30-40 on my chest... i have zits on the face and now on my neck...

does anybody know what's happening? pls help. :(

:wall:

Hm, have you looked into your diet at all? I know this was previously stated in an earlier post, but that could have a big drastic change in how you're body is reacting to the sudden change of countries.

Things I could suggest:

-----------------

Sun

Enough Sleep

Fruits and Veggies

Wash 2x a day

Try acne topicals/washes

don't eat or drink dairy; a lot of people from the east are allergic. also, don't eat any fast food and limit canned food