Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok a month ago (March) I noticed my skin to be slightly dry, but not a lot. Over the course of that week the dryness got worse and has been dry ever since. I used to have quite oily skin. I think my cleansing bar (regular orange cleansing bar might be the cause of this). I've been prescribed clindamyclin lotion, Retin-a 0.1 %, and minocycline capstales. I've been useing the minocycline for over two months now and I've notice a big different from before and after I went on it. The only bad thing is I tend to get pustales (not whiteheads) and sometimes cystic acne still. If my acne doesn't go away the only opton left would probably accutane and I hate how many side-effects it has. If anyone can help me with my dry skin and/or acne please suggest a home remedy or anything that would help. Also if there is something that can be does about reducing redness and acne scars that would help greatly, too! Thanks!

Edited by Brown Spots