Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
footie_mad

Clearasil Complete 3 in 1 Deep Cleansing Wash

Hi there, I have just purchased this deep cleansing wash to use with the regimen but i am now worried that it is too strong and/or will not work with the bp and regimen.

It contains "exfoliating microbeads" "anti-bacterial agent", and keeps on working after rinsing.

It's main ingredients are:

Aqua, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Salicylic acid, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate. (many more but can't be bothered to type them all out)

So is this ok to use? I live in the UK so many other cleansers you guys reccomend I can't get.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!

Using this is a total waste of money, trust me I used that shit for nearly a year thinking that becuase it was a clearasil product i'd get better results from the regimine if I used it, and at £5 a bottle using nearly a bottle per week, very bad idea money wise.

Dove soap with the regimine works is a good cleaner, and I'll say alot better than clearasil too. Save your money

Just checked, and I happen to have a Dove Cream Bar, with 1/4 moisturizing cream! Is this OK?

But isn't this a body soap, and not meant for the face?

Also, because it contains 1/4 moisturizing cream, does this mean that I don't need to moisturize?

I used the dove exfoliating bar soap. The soap you have is alright to use. Dove is the best soap for not drying your skin, but you will definatley need to moisturise.