Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What kind of acne do I have? They're not even bumps most of them, they're just flat red marks. Some of them do have bumps, however. I took the pictures as soon as I got out the shower cause everything looks redder when I get out of the shower for some reason and I could take a better picture. I'm going to be 20 in 10 days.

post-69351-1303481090_thumb.jpg

post-69351-1303481105_thumb.jpg

post-69351-1303481090_thumb.jpg

post-69351-1303481105_thumb.jpg

hey bud cheers for sharing the pics, very brave!

whats your regime like? do you even have one?

they could be post marks from where you had a spot, picked it and it healed.

mine show up more after a shower to. i look so bad after a wash.

do you use a moisturiser? as i get flat red marks which can be hard if my skin starts building up to much oil.

currently i have ruined my face some what because i poked at them etc. i am waiting for it all to calm down. sucks that im going out to the cinema later and all i can think about is my face lol

hey bud cheers for sharing the pics, very brave!

whats your regime like? do you even have one?

they could be post marks from where you had a spot, picked it and it healed.

mine show up more after a shower to. i look so bad after a wash.

do you use a moisturiser? as i get flat red marks which can be hard if my skin starts building up to much oil.

currently i have ruined my face some what because i poked at them etc. i am waiting for it all to calm down. sucks that im going out to the cinema later and all i can think about is my face lol

I was pretty clear for a while so I didn't really use alot. I just woke up and my face was like this. I just put some 2.5 BPO on my face and I'll do that 3 times a day, as directed on the bottle, until I clear or whatever. I'm also going to start taking fish oil pills 3x a day 1200mg and 50mg zinc which will heal with inflammation and healing. I do use a moisturizer it's olay sensitive skin moisturizer. Says it doesn't clog pores and it works well.

I never been to a dermatologist in my life, reason because I never thought my acne was that bad. Even now, it only looks that bad in the pictures cause I just got out of the shower and put that stuff on my face. I'm thinking about looking into one now because I'm going to be 20 and I'd like to be clear lol.

Mine looks worse after a shower too. Anyway, I think it looks a lot like mine: Papules, It sucks. To me its the worst kind of acne. At least white heads and black heads aren't flaming red sores. :C I feel your pain.

The red marks are probably from picking at it(do you? I do. Its hard not to. :C I try not to because it leaves scarring and red marks like that....Im still struggling with forcing my hand down from my face when I catch myself.)