Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
daughterofpoisedon

how to upload a picture

First, copy the image to your computer (assuming you don't use your mobile phone for browsing this website), then resize it, if necessary. Make sure it has the right format (jpg is usually the best choice when it comes to image quality vs. image size). Once you're done, you can upload it to this website:

Your Account:

To upload your Avatar (the image that appears next to your posts): My Menu >> My Controls >> (Personal Profile) Edit Avatar Settings

To upload your Personal Picture (the image that appears when you visit/leave comments on other members' profiles): My Menu >> My Controls >> (Personal Profile) Change Personal Photo

---Note: Your Personal Picture is not the image that will appear next to your posts on the message boards.

On The Message Boards:

To add a picture to your post: Image tags (%7Boption%7D) have been disabled for some time, but you can add a picture to your post as an attachment by using the 'Attachments' tool, located directly under the text field when you're making a post. Simply upload the picture straight from your computer, use 'Manage Current Attachments' to add it to your post, and it will add a thumbnail image to your post (clicking on the image in the post will open a full size version of the image).

This and more can be found in the following thread: Getting Started On Acne.org