Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Question about what scarring type I have

Recommended Posts

OK, to the right of my mouth, I have a bunch of red marks. I used to get alot of cysts, but this antibiotic my derm has me on prevents those from coming (but there's hell to pay if I miss a day of the stuff tongue.gif). Going to go back and see if he has anything else for them since I don't really get whiteheads anymore (because of the regimen happy.gif). Anyways, these cysts left some red marks on my face, and there's a whole bunch of them on the spot I mentioned above. THe rest of my face seemed to have escaped the scarring somehow. There kind of just small circlish pink/red spots that are left over, I guess. I've had them for months now. Just wondering what kind of scarring this is and if there is any treatment for it, hopefully besides incredibly expenisve laser stuff. Thanks!

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes