Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Michaelangelo

ZNP Bar, DermaZinc, Noble Formula

I really want to give ZNP bar a try but can't find it anywhere online. The places that do sell it claim to be sold out or currently not selling it. I also checked to see if my local Walgreens could order it but was told their supplier no longer carries it.

DermaZinc and Noble Formula seem to be the same thing and am able to find them online. Has anyone tried either of this soaps?

Went ahead and ordered the DermaZinc to try it out for Folliculitis.

On the box it says "Can Change Your Life". Haha wouldn't that be nice....

Fingers crossed :pray:

I have just purchased the DermaZinc bar, due to not being able to find ZNP online, every site has it on back order. The DermaZinc bar does not have mineral oil (ZNP does). So I am glad to use DermaZinc instead. I really do not want to put mineral oil on my skin. How have your results been? I will receive my bar shortly so hopefully it will help.

It seemed like it was helping but I only got to use it a few times until I stupidly left it in the bathroom and my niece used it as a toy in the bathtub. Bar was basically gone after that, haha.

I thought about ordering another so let me know if it helps you at all.

I used it for the first time today (on my face and scalp). I can tell already that it will be very drying, so I am not sure if I can use it during the winter. Fortunately it is May so the weather is getting warmer. I really like Nizoral shampoo for my face and scalp. It worked wonders for about 5 months straight. Suddenly it stopped working about 2 weeks ago! After reading everyone's comments, I think I will have to switch back and forth from Nizoral to something like this bar. What are you using now?

I will let you know in a few days how things are going.

Right now I'm using a body scrub I bought off ebay that contains AHA, Jojaba Oil, Aloe Vera, and a few other things. I like the scrub but the only problem is that its a scrub. Its hurts where I have spots/pimples on my body. I think it would be better for after I am clear to exfoliate every once in awhile. I just ordered some AHA moisturizer by Kiss My Face online. Going to try just washing with water and leaving it on all day and see what happens. Just waiting to get it in the mail.

Never used the DermaZinc bar on my face. I bought it for my body. Are you also using it for your body or just your face? Any good results yet?

is AHA suppose to be good for folliculitis?

i thought i remember there being some warning against using AHA?

The DermaZinc bar is helping with my face and also my scalp. It is not helping (yet) with my neck and jawline. I leave it on my skin for about 5 minutes and have used it twice a day. It is really drying so I plan to stop using it twice a day as soon as this break out is under control. 1 week in and I like it, just not as much as Nizoral. I wish Nizoral continued to work. I don't understand why it stopped working after 5 months.

well the stuff I ordered online isn't coming anymore. I got an e-mail today saying the order was cancelled and I would be receiving a refund because the product is out of stock. just wonderful!

I'd like to try something with AHA in it that I can buy from the store or pharmacy and start using right away. Any suggestions?