Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey you guys, I was wondering whether or not Cetaphil soap is gentle enough just to clean my face from dirt, oil, and makeup? Does it contain harsh ingredients like BP?? :(

Also would like to hear some reviews from people who have used it. Thanks!

Cetaphil is the most basic of skin care. It does not contain Benzoyl Peroxide. It's not a medicated face wash. You can use it to clean your face in the most basic way. The packaging is nothing special. Pretty reasonably priced. A bottle of cleanser will last you awhile. I'm not sure there's much else to say about it. Read reviews about it here.

I was going to buy it yesterday, but ended up buying clean & clear... I'm going to try it first, if it's not what I'm looking for then I'll just buy Cetaphil like I had originally planned.. Thanks tho :)

Are you still ingesting and/or applying turmeric topically? I wouldn't suggest using Clean and Clear in conjunction with the turmeric. Cetaphil won't irritate your skin like Clean & Clear. However, different products work for different types of skin. I would have to say based on personal experience and reviews I have read that Cetaphil beats Clean & Clear any day.

Are you still ingesting and/or applying turmeric topically? I wouldn't suggest using Clean and Clear in conjunction with the turmeric. Cetaphil won't irritate your skin like Clean & Clear. However, different products work for different types of skin. I would have to say based on personal experience and reviews I have read that Cetaphil beats Clean & Clear any day.

Yeah I'm still using turmeric :D... that's why I was asking though b/c I've been on proactive since as long as I can remember and I've toatlly blanked on which over the counter products were good/bad you know..

Cetaphil is still a possibilty. I'll give clean & clear a week or so. If it works then great! If it doesn't then I'll just return it and buy Cetaphil...

I was just curious to find out if Cetaphil had any harsh ingredients like most clensers do :doh: