Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I read on this board how humus is good for you and good for acne, and there was some on sale at the grocery store today. I bought the garlic kind because I knew humus was already healthy, so why not supercharge it? Anyways, bad idea. I bought carrorts to go with it. Roasted garlic humus taste like spicy diarrhea.. DON'T BUY IT.

Are there any good humus' out there? Ever time I see/think of humus my brain is gunna be fried with the taste of the garlic kind so I don't think I'm gunna be buying more any time soon.

I loooove hummus. I usually get Tribe brand original flavor. There are plenty of recipes for homemade hummus online, too. It's pretty simple to make. ; )

I never knew Hummus is good for you and acne. I've been craving for some dip and now maybe I can get some hummus :)

Is there any ingredient I should watch out for in Hummus?

Hummus is great tasting and great for you as long as it doesn't have a ton of sodium in it, so make sure of that. Sometimes the flavored ones can have a bunch of sodium.

And as to the fact that you thought the garlic hummus tasted like diarrhea... maybe you just aren't a hummus person.

Actually it didn't taste too bad, but I don't like garlic too much. I tried the "Tribe" kind too, but next time I'll just pick up the original one. ;)

I love humus too except I think roasted garlic humus tastes horrible also ;)

I can only eat normal, original flavored humus. All those other flavors don't taste so great to me aha

I absolutely love hummus for a snack, try it with some Crunchmaster Multi-Grain Crackers, which are gluten-free. The only dowside to snacking on hummus is that it contains Canola Oil. Most of these crap oils are a known enemy of your skin.

I have recently come to the very sad conclusion that i cannot eat chick peas without big problems and i'm talking chemical warfare here, turning me into a wmd.

Theres nothing i like more than a pita with falafel and plenty of hummus, nom nom nom.

Shame i have to cordon off a 50m no go zone around me afterwards.

I absolutely love hummus for a snack, try it with some Crunchmaster Multi-Grain Crackers, which are gluten-free. The only dowside to snacking on hummus is that it contains Canola Oil. Most of these crap oils are a known enemy of your skin.

Athenos brand uses olive oil. :)