Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mrjarjarbinks77

Clindoxyl gel vs clindets?

Guys, I have found success with both though, I found the gel I had works better. I hate spending money especially with no medical coverage but, for clear skin, I would travel across the world and back. So, I am using this topical and essentially, I think they both work but, I've had a slight bit of a breakout. I was at about 99% acne free. Not sure if its my immunity to clindoxyl or if the clindets are not strong enough. I would use a touch of clindoxyl gel and wake up with clear skin the next day or no redness. I was thinking of calling my dermatologist tomorrow but, with the long weekend approaching, its not likely I will see him. Maybe the walk in clinic. I just want another prescription. Use the gel for acne and the clindets when its clear as prescribed by my doc.

Thoughts? Opinions? Experiences?

Update: I am now back using clindets for body and condoxyl gel for face and differin at night. Still kind of scared about scarring and permanent damage + cancer. I suppose I should talk to my doc.