Notifications
Clear all

Tretinoin and clindamycin lotion

MemberMember
(@impositive)

Posted : 04/20/2011 11:00 pm

hi. im 18 years old and i have been suffering from acne for 3 1/2 years. i am graduating high school in june. i got acne freshman year and i got bullied and teased because of it every single day. it made really depressed and i felt so ugly. i didn't enjoy my high school years because of this. i went to a dermatologist a month ago and he prescribed clindamycin phosphate lotion with tretinoin cream. he said to use tretinoin every other night and clindamycin lotion every morning. i mostly have dark spots left from my pimples and their all over my cheeks. i just want to know if any of you used these products and what were your results? please reply because i really want to know. im new to this website and i want to know your experiences. thanks

MemberMember
(@oracle-crow)

Posted : 04/22/2011 11:56 am

Hello, surprisingly I've been on the same stuff your on, but with minocycline capsules. I would say try Apple Cider Vinegar because many people say it works. Don't use it out of the bottle dilute it with water, two parts water and one part ACV. When you build up a tolerance add a little more ACV and a little less water until you reach half & half. Quick question did you have any cystic acne?

MemberMember
(@impositive)

Posted : 04/22/2011 9:52 pm

thanks for replying. and i didn't have cystic acne. i just got a lot of pimples all over my cheeks which left the dark spots. the dark spots have not cleared up and i don't know why. they say it takes about a year but it's been longer than that unfortunately.

MemberMember
(@brownsauce2016)

Posted : 01/08/2013 2:17 am

Hello! Turns out we are on the same medication and you broke out on the same timeline as myself! I know this is an old post, but do you think you could update me on how you've been doing in terms of your regimen? I was prescribed the same stuff as you but instead was told to use the Tretinoin every night. Thanks!