Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acvlover

my update on the ACV method

i have been following maya's thread ever since she first posted the vinegar method and i have been using this method since the start. Its been a year and a few months now and i dont remember having skin this clear and smooth since i was in the eighth grade ( i am now a senior in hs). I went through a very hard time with severe acne on my cheeks and after that trauma, i was left to deal with scars. luckily they werent very deep. id say they were mild to moderately indented. i was so miserable until i came across this miracle cure. after using it for a month i was happy; my face was already improved. After a three month's use, i honestly thought this was the best my skin was ever going to get, and that didnt bother me because my skin looked great compared to three month's back. but i couldnt believe it! my skin continued to improve until finally, after a year's use, i was positive my skin couldnt get any better. it seemed all my indents were gone and my skin tone looked perfect. but i was wrong again. you see, its been so long since i have had perfect skin, that i had forgotten what it was like. but now, i am sure it is perfect. yes, i have conquered severe acne without a scar left. i stopped using the apple cider vinegar yesterday because i know my skin is at its best, and i cant be happier with my face. so good luck to you all, and the key is always patience! whatever you try, dont give up easily because this could actually be your cure. good luck to you all, and thank you so much Maya for the most wonderful post.

biggrin.gif

I'm glad to hear this has worked for you, and it's inspired me to keep using the ACV! I'm happy that you are finally where you want to be with your skin, and let's hope you can sustain that! smile.gif

Could you let us know exactly what method you used?

There are people talking about using diluted ACV on cotton wool to swipe over the face - this, I thought, was the method.... But then I read that some people are rinsing with it and also some who are burning/peeling their skin off with it...

Any details would be much appreciated as I am definitely going to try this!

i am very happy for you acvlover. i hope i am as lucky as you are. i have also suffered for a long time with acne. it must feel great to finally have perfect skin again. i'd also appreciate it if you would share your regimen with us.

KT, you said people are burning/peeling their skin off with it? how do they do this?

DA

Wow. Is this true? How exactly would that work? Maybe it's consistency that pays off, not how much you pay for the procedure. Should this be met with some degree of skepticism? I would love nothing more than such a simple cure but it sounds way too good to be reality. dry.gif

I'm still on Duac twice daily and Retin-A at night, so could I fit ACV into my schedule? I've only used it in the past when I have sunburns.

People said do the ACV application while drinking lemon water, right?

I have purplish marks on my nose from big whiteheads, I'd like them to be much less visible by the time school starts in 2 weeks. And I have some... I don't know how to describe them, pockmark-like scars on the side of my forehead. Does ACV work on both types?

Sorry for asking so many questions, lol

Ok I gonna have to burst your bubble here but acv might be good for red marks and superficial scarring but it will not remove scarring to any degree. It will help skin tone. bb_eusa_snooty.gif

acvlover, where are you?

i hope you havent left the board forever yet. congratulations on your skin! but could you help us a bit more and answer a few of these questions, you are tantalizing us. lol.

thank you.

DA

i know this has been awnsered but i cant finf the page,, sooo here the question:

Can you get these good results from just applying the acv into a cotton ball and focusing only on the red marks?