Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

one day you wake up with a pimple.

ok w/e. squeeze it out

- TIME FOR HEALING- *thinking when this one goes away it will be okay*

spot heals, 2 more pop up.

story of my life. this is so damn annoying. when you think everything will be okay for atleast some time, it's just a loop that will not stop

this really kills faith. makes me feel like giving up. i have mild acne. nothing too bad but it's hurtful, makes me feel depressed and not feel like doing anything but stay hidden.

Why me? Why you? Why him? Why her?

Truth is, there is no free will. We are all held down by our own individual fate and destiny. There is only one path, one way, one ultimate set of results. Whatever you do or don't do it doesn't matter, it will become what it becomes and it will end how it ends. It is what it is.

Edited by fplix

I wasn't going to comment but I just can't help but add my two cents for some reason to the post right above me. I think you're implying we all have a destiny which we can't escape, and I don't agree. I don't agree everyone's predetermined to do certain things. I think everyone is dealt a different hand and how we play it determines the course of our life. Change your thoughts, change your life.

there is no such thing as fate. what do you do in life affects your outcome. im still going to continue fighting pimples im not gona give up. but what happens just makes me lose hope is all.