Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sarahr5

Want to try TCA peel

I wanted to try the tca peel, I have enlarged pores and very uneven texture and I think like an orange peel effect and I am noticing it is starting to get worse.

Does anyone have any experiences with the tca peel, I have been reading posts about it here and it seems like the best treatment for me. I was thinking about placing an order with richard and also ordering the Dmae.

Guest Tracy

I did a TCA peel and it seems to have re-activated my acne but the weird part is that it's only on my jawline. sad.gif

Oh man! I was really hoping it would work, the only thing that really breaks me out is when I don't clean my makeup off really good, then my pores get clogged. But I am a bit scared to use anything that might break me out. Thanks for the info

I also want to try a TCA peel for the same reasons but I heard it can cause you to breakout. Since I am still prone to breakout (even though I am 31...UGH!) I decided to wait awhile and see what the future holds for my acne.

That's strange, I never heard of it breaking people out. It actually seems to help my skin from forming new zits. I'm a chemical peel junkie, I love them. They're the only (cheap) treatment that has lightened my acne marks and made my shallow scars a lot less noticeable. Are you on any kind of meds for your acne? Your best bet would be to go to the derm and get it under control and then start the treatments. That's what I did and my face is looking the best it has in a long time.