Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xXKayKayXx

Dermatologist wants me on accutane

My dermatologist has really been trying to convince me lately about going on accutane but i'm really feeling iffy about it.. I'm a 15 year old freshman and my acne got really bad right when the year started. I have been on doxycycline since then and it has definitely helped my skin a whole lot. Now my skin doesn't have very much bumps on it, just alot of red spots which she said was post inflammatory acne which is deep. I really don't think at the moment that my acne is all that severe anymore but she thinks it is for my age and really thinks I should consider going on it. I don't wanna risk anything especially if my acne really isn't that bad (i've seen people with WAYY worse acne than me online that decided to use it) It'd just be really nice if any of you could give your advice on what you think i should do cause I really don't know :(

I think I may add some pictures to show the condition of my acne some time soon so i could maybe get a better opinion also :P