Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Roisin75

Sun Screen

Not sure if I am posting this in the right place - I am sure it will get shifted!

In the morning I am currently using bp 10% wash followed by Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel. In the evening I am using Eucerin Dermo-Purifying Wash followed by Differin (have just started using again) followed by Clinique DDMG. I think that I should probably be using a sunscreen because of the Differin and BP. Is this definitely the case?

If I do need sunscreen - what would people recommend? Clarins do one called UV Plus which is SPF40 and oil-free but I think it is something you have to layer over moisturiser. Does anyone use this?

I was hoping to find a moisturiser with SPF already in it. Any tips would be gratefully received!

My fave sunscreens are Neutrogena Dry Touch SPF 45 and Shiseido face SPF 55 (for when my skin is irritated or I'm going to be outside for a long time). Lots of sunscreens burn my face and these are the two best. Actually the Neutrogena irritates my face unless it is perfectly normal, and I'm guessing your skin is irritated from the BP/differin so I would go with the shiseido. expensive, yes, but you use it up slower than you think and it's super non irritating. I personally do not use moisturizer under sunscreen, I find it turns me into a shiny mess.

nice bonus with the shiseido: it's slightly mattifying :)

I don't have any experience with the SPF moisturizers but I need new sunscreen anyways and was thinking of either getting the Olay 50 or neutrogena sensitive skin liquid 30.