Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have dry and somewhat red skin, I wash with water only, once per day and I make sure that it's lukewarm. Why is my skin turning red, I'm not putting anything on it, and I haven't for months! I'm scared to death to put any products on my skin, it seems that putting anything on my face other than water, makes it break out, and I have clear skin now, but it's red and dry, do I really need to put on a moisturizer and take a chance on it breaking me out just to get rid of this redness? Nature made us millions of years ago, there were no moisturizers back then, why all of the sudden, is just plain water not good enough? My skin is so sensitive I'm going insane and losing my mind fast. I cant take it anymore, there is always a problem, and my profile picture is about 7 months old, way before this redness problem. I doubt it's rosacea, I think it's because using just water does not provide any kind of significant moisture in the skin, and it's causing me to have a dry, red tint. I'm going to cry now and I'm a grown man in my 20's. I just can't deal with problems anymore.

If I wasn't afraid of death, I'd end it, this world sucks!!!!

Dude check into Candida. I'm going through a similar problem and makes me really depressed. I've missed some work because of it but I want to get rid of this for good. I'm going to try and find a good Naturopathic clinic to help me. Have faith.

Guest pokemonster

dude if in case u havent already u should look into possible internal cause info and try out somekinda diets, like cut out dairy, gluten, reduce and moderately sugar/carbs, at least 2 liters of water every day, lots of veggies and greens. and stuff like that. for me diet did help (like i went from severe to mildly moderate acne, if i can name it that way?) & im not even doing it perfectly, so..

also topically for me personally honey mask helps with relieving irritation, and thin layer of jojoba oil (wash face n then gently massage it on skin, i also sometimes leave water before as well n just let it dry that way n then pat off with paper tissue). if u dont want to use products, just look into those natural options, i however dunno anything about rosacea kind of stuff so cant say for sure what would rly be the best, but well this is what id do at least :T

About the nature making us a million years ago thing.. Back then the water wasn't filtered and going through septic tanks and shiz.. whatever was living back then got it fresh from non polluted mountains/rivers. Well, unless something died or took a shit or piss in it.