Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MeowNyan

Ingrown hair cyst? D:

Hello~

This is a bit embarrassing, but yeah I'd like advice.

Basically, I used to shave down "there" and I sometimes got ingrown hairs. Usually they go away but this one hasn't.

It's relatively big underneath the skin like the size of a pea/bean and it's hardish. I really want to pop and drain it but I'm worried about getting it infected.

We've got plenty of saline solution and stuff, my parents work in the medical field so I'm cautious about doing anything that'll make it worse.

It's come to the point where I would even consider getting a syringe and draining it - I can't stand it.

I've added heat compresses to it, and it does soften but I think the ingrown hair's stopping the pus from coming out. (Ick) D:

We're now trying magnesium sulfate paste - but I still don't think it'll get rid of it - I want it gone REALLY badly.

Edited by MeowNyan

Chances are that it is already infected. Go to your physician and have him/her take a look at it and treat it appropriately. (Probably will excise it)

Joe Zit

Chances are that it is already infected. Go to your physician and have him/her take a look at it and treat it appropriately. (Probably will excise it)

Joe Zit

D:

Okay, thank you. T________T