Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hina79

Can BP be mixed with moisturizer and applied during the day?

In the mornings, I don't have time, so instead of applying BP, waiting for it to let dry and then applying moisturizer, can it be mixed together and then applied?

No. BP must be applied first. Wait atleast a minute or two then apply moisterizer. If you combine them, BP will not work as effectively. Just wake up a minute earlier.

In the mornings, I don't have time, so instead of applying BP, waiting for it to let dry and then applying moisturizer, can it be mixed together and then applied?

No. I would not suggest mixing them. BP must be formulated in a specific way to be effective. If you go tinkering with it by mixing it with other things, you will likely mess up the efficacy of it.

We are all busy in the mornings. You are not alone. Keep in mind that the Regimen works best if you follow it exactly as Dan suggests. If you don't, then the "what to expect" won't apply to you. http://www.acne.org/whattoexpect.html

I agree with the person above who suggested waking up a few minutes earlier to allow yourself time to do this right. It really is worth the effort.