Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi guysss :), I’m currently on Tetralysal 300 mg Hard Capsules for my mild acne... I did use to use PanOxyl 2.5 but my skin used to get very dry so I did not used it anymore. However after getting the tablets from the GP I stated using PanOxyl again but only in the evening. Anyway getting to the point I apply PanOxyl every evening before bed. I has a spot on my forehead which after applying a little bit more PanOxyl it eventually went, however I have a spot on my skin, and yet again I applied a bit more PanOxyl, and now it has gone dark :( around the area I applied a bit more. The area has become dark and when I touch it, it feels like it’s been burned :(

Is there anything I can do or shall I just wait? I scrub my face every evening and wash it in the morning and no improvement :( I always use moisturiser on my face in the morning but no improvement :( Also shall i still ccontinue using PanOxyl but not use it on the area it made dark?

Thanks guysss! xx

Edited by hassom