Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CRUSHCURVE

Dermarolling

Ive been on this board for yrs. Back in 2005 I actually tried tca cross.. Improvements? Cant say scars looked the same after n some just looked worse.

I initially want to start a progress blog on before n after results w dermarolling. As I read on, this isnt something ull see results w over night. And as far as everyone experimenting I havent heard one persons story that seems satisfied or sees at least 80% improvement. I read the ocasional "wow I see improvement but its only 2to 3 days after procedure which I read is mircroswelling.

I want to be able to give us hope on these boards. Ive readin the intire day about dermarolling and im really gettin no where on how permenant these results are. Only way to find out is doin it urself.

So ima spend couple more days readin up on it.. Try n gather the right derma roller to buy n use. Also try to figure out what creams or serums to use such as.. Vita c, retiniods, collagen n so on.

Also promising to us a specific lightenin, same camera, same distance, same pose of before n after pics of my scars.

Hopin to help many in goin forward w enough hope or not takin the risks that may come.

Edited by CRUSHCURVE