Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shadylee

am i lucky or unlucky?

im unlucky bc at 43 soon to be 44 i have the worst acne i ever had. when i was younger i wld know my skin wld "comeback" that i wld just have to live thru a couple of weeks of badness, and hiding out. i wld never talk about my skin to anyone and deal with it by myself. at 43 i have developed cystic acne and acne that doesnt clear up...whereas a few years ago, i wld have clear stages..i dont have them anymore...

im lucky bc at 43, i have found the "confidence" to confide in people i love, and try to bring them in to my pain instead of shutting them out. i have found the "confidence" to get myself out, not to shut myself inside ...

but here i am, i still feel like crying, i still want to hide. i push myself forward, i know its best, but i still want to hide, i hate looking in the mirror

i would love to feel like myself again

am i lucky or unlucky?

im unlucky bc at 43 soon to be 44 i have the worst acne i ever had. when i was younger i wld know my skin wld "comeback" that i wld just have to live thru a couple of weeks of badness, and hiding out. i wld never talk about my skin to anyone and deal with it by myself. at 43 i have developed cystic acne and acne that doesnt clear up...whereas a few years ago, i wld have clear stages..i dont have them anymore...

im lucky bc at 43, i have found the "confidence" to confide in people i love, and try to bring them in to my pain instead of shutting them out. i have found the "confidence" to get myself out, not to shut myself inside ...

but here i am, i still feel like crying, i still want to hide. i push myself forward, i know its best, but i still want to hide, i hate looking in the mirror

i would love to feel like myself again

am i lucky or unlucky?

It's definitely tough no matter what age you are. I'm only 18 so it's hard to relate to your situation, but rather than looking at if your lucky or unlucky, try to do everything you can to improve the situation.