Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ciro

I have some odd scarring

Check out my pics I've had some deep scars that evened out, but some other scars are still there. Everyone seems so strung out on subcision, excision. That only works good for ice picks. If I had a before you guys would think I was freddy kruger! Still I'm working on them. These are from january 2011

post-59917-1303172503_thumb.jpg

post-59917-1303172514_thumb.jpg

post-59917-1303172503_thumb.jpg

post-59917-1303172514_thumb.jpg

Oh so they used to be alot worse? How long have you been treating them and how have you been treating them? They look pretty good!

Oh so they used to be alot worse? How long have you been treating them and how have you been treating them? They look pretty good!

Look at my post I've been posting for some years, thanks man. My face is textured now I guess that helps blend them them in. I've done it all, I'm a true experiment! lol

Check out my pics I've had some deep scars that evened out, but some other scars are still there. Everyone seems so strung out on subcision, excision. That only works good for ice picks. If I had a before you guys would think I was freddy kruger! Still I'm working on them. These are from january 2011

Glad they've evened out a bit man. Talk to a doctor. Honestly, to me personally, they do not look that bad but, I know how you feel. Speak to your dermatologist. If you haven't got one, get one immediately, and look into treatments. I got free samples of differin from my dermatologist + clindets. He didn't have samples so, I had to pay for my prescription. The dermatologist is awesome. I wish to god I had seen him ages ago instead of after scarring. If you have cystic acne, get yourself to the doctor, get a dermatologist, and or take accutane. Take whatever it is before you get craters. Its horrible on yourself esteem.

Glad they've evened out a bit man. Talk to a doctor. Honestly, to me personally, they do not look that bad but, I know how you feel. Speak to your dermatologist. If you haven't got one, get one immediately, and look into treatments. I got free samples of differin from my dermatologist + clindets. He didn't have samples so, I had to pay for my prescription. The dermatologist is awesome. I wish to god I had seen him ages ago instead of after scarring. If you have cystic acne, get yourself to the doctor, get a dermatologist, and or take accutane. Take whatever it is before you get craters. Its horrible on yourself esteem.

Thanks but I'm far ahead of you brah, I've had accutane years ago, I've done tretonoin creams too. I've done a shit load of procedures to get where I am. I'm into self at home procedures now cuz doctors got me no where, besides accutane..

Yes they were a lot worse trust me I stayed home, For years I didn't do crap but stay home and do drugs and drink alcohol! I got some help though

Hmm, looks like you have a couple of rolling scars to me. Have you tried looking into subcision for those? Perhaps it'd be all you need, but if still indented afterwards, you could use fillers. Your skin would perhaps look practically flawless afterwards :D I don't believe your skin once looked like Freddy Kruger's!

- Oh & you said subcision only works for icepick scarring.. :think: That isn't the case at all. Subcision is for rolling scars.

Edited by Sapphire Lily

Hmm, looks like you have a couple of rolling scars to me. Have you tried looking into subcision for those? Perhaps it'd be all you need, but if still indented afterwards, you could use fillers. Your skin would perhaps look practically flawless afterwards :D I don't believe your skin once looked like Freddy Kruger's!

- Oh & you said subcision only works for icepick scarring.. :think: That isn't the case at all. Subcision is for rolling scars.

Yea, thanks but doctors aren't on my list of progress no more. I feel like I can perform my own treatments now. Shit the only thing I need to get my hands on is sowing string that surgeons use, lol. Really though, I posted to let people see my scars since I've posted so many post and comments. N trust me my scars were so worse I would hide and cry at nite. Really.. I lost my true luv cuz this shit. She was so pretty and I turned to a goblin!

I'm staying true to my dermaroller since it's helped and hasn't Fu**ed me over. It's always stayed true I luv my roller. I'll post later my results and my routine cuz I want to help all you since I know the freaking Pain of acne scars like no other!

i got to say Ciro congrats of the improvements and im happy for you. i hope you are happier these days and i wish you all the best!

Im thinking of subcision myself but you wouldnt recommend it?

i got to say Ciro congrats of the improvements and im happy for you. i hope you are happier these days and i wish you all the best!

Im thinking of subcision myself but you wouldnt recommend it?

I'm not saying I don't recommend subcision, depends on the type of scars. Also depends a lot on the plastic surgeon. Good luck

Hey circo,

Your story is like mine. Acne scars f'ed up my life completely. My room became my sanctuary for a LONG time. But yeah I've done it all too, and derms are probably the WORST enemy for your skin in the long run. Nowadays I do my own healing and have learned so much over the years on overall health. Today, even tho I still have scars they are NOTHING like before...haha I too was Freddy. But rational experimental excursions on my skin and health inside and out have been rewarding so far. My scars are now probably 30-40% less compared to a year ago. I really think it's a culmination of things, but dermarolling has definitely been key...along with diet, exercise, and lifestyle.

But anyhoo, I'm super happy to hear about your progress! One day I'll probably do the same and write about my journey...when I feel totally confident (hopefully by this summer!!)

Orevwah