Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sanh1

Will my scars and soul ever heal?

I have had severe acne five years ago, I was having cystic acnes filled with puss. I used to pop them out but I did not popped a lot but still they left big scars on my face. I have noticed that all acnes that were having puss and cysts have now converted into scars. They are red in the day time whilst blackish red in the evening, don’t know why they change their color. I have had many treatments; chemical peeling, microdermabrasions but also none of them worked out for me. Sometimes I feel that my scars are getting deeper, why don’t any treatment work for me. Doctors ensured me that my scars would heal but now I think they have started to develop inner emotional scars too_ I have become a complete home stake, don’t attend functions or go out anywhere not even markets for shopping. I keep myself locked inside the room and keep surfing for the scar treatment; I don’t have enough money either to buy cheap treatment or tools like Dermaroller. At many points of my life I decided to commit suicide because I am sick of answering people especially when they ask me “what’s happened to your faceâ€. I tried my best; I worked hard to earn bucks online and managed to pay the fees of doctors now I am completely hapless.

Maybe I am very sensitive; I am not very opened or have vigor to share my problems with my friends. So, I’m writing anything irrelevant to the topic here considering it my emotion; this is the only way to vent out my feelings.

Let’s come to the point; could anyone please separate the chaff from the wheat by telling me the most suitable and cheapest treatment of the acne scars. I have just little hope left inside somewhere deep down; I am ready to give a last go. After this, I would never attempt to live here or to heal my scars.

Thank you all

I see you are new to this board, you have a lot of time ahead reading this forum...

Doctors often dont know sh*t, when my derm told me those "cavities" will heal i questioned her experience in this field; and when my family doc tried to calm me down with "everybody has it la la" this didnt cheer me up either (because I went with her son in same class and he didnt have acne. Doc = LIAR).

Maybe you have post inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) ? In general- stay out of the sun and use moisturizer that is suitable for your skin.

But if you have indents its not so easy, takes a lot of time and courage to live.

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/Scar-Trea...ew-t291706.html

When I look at the gallery I know Im not alone in this:

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...eq=sc&cat=3

Same exact with me. Cystic acne 5 years ago. Nothing could help except for diet. The severe breakouts didn't stop until this year. They would leak for a month before healing. I picked some, cortisone shot others, left others alone. No method could stop scarring. I basically stayed inside the house for 3 years when at its worse. At most taking car rides. My skin color looks better now, but the indents aren't going no where. I understand you completely. I have such a hard time coping sometimes. But when I stray off path I have to recenter myself, and remind myself that pity, and hate, and disgust, and crying, and hiding won't make it go away. The only thing hiding does is save some dignity. Look into needling, maybe at home peels. Sometimes they might be pinker after they get wet and you shower, then as the day goes on it drys back up and turns brown. One theory. THe only thing I can offer is my support, and the fact that you are not alone in this. Others are going htrough the same thing, even though we feel like we are the only ones sometimes. Just try to research but set time limits on it. Don't let it consume you the whole day. Do you have to work at the moment or go to school?

I have had severe acne five years ago, I was having cystic acnes filled with puss. I used to pop them out but I did not popped a lot but still they left big scars on my face. I have noticed that all acnes that were having puss and cysts have now converted into scars. They are red in the day time whilst blackish red in the evening, don’t know why they change their color. I have had many treatments; chemical peeling, microdermabrasions but also none of them worked out for me. Sometimes I feel that my scars are getting deeper, why don’t any treatment work for me. Doctors ensured me that my scars would heal but now I think they have started to develop inner emotional scars too_ I have become a complete home stake, don’t attend functions or go out anywhere not even markets for shopping. I keep myself locked inside the room and keep surfing for the scar treatment; I don’t have enough money either to buy cheap treatment or tools like Dermaroller. At many points of my life I decided to commit suicide because I am sick of answering people especially when they ask me “what’s happened to your faceâ€. I tried my best; I worked hard to earn bucks online and managed to pay the fees of doctors now I am completely hapless.

Maybe I am very sensitive; I am not very opened or have vigor to share my problems with my friends. So, I’m writing anything irrelevant to the topic here considering it my emotion; this is the only way to vent out my feelings.

Let’s come to the point; could anyone please separate the chaff from the wheat by telling me the most suitable and cheapest treatment of the acne scars. I have just little hope left inside somewhere deep down; I am ready to give a last go. After this, I would never attempt to live here or to heal my scars.

Thank you all

Please - go to Dr. James Fulton in Miami Florida. He wrote the book Acne.org. He had severe acne himself and has had all the procedures he does on others done on himself. He got rid of my active acne and is now working on the scars.... Go to him. he is the best in the world hands down and specializes in acne patients.

Please - go to Dr. James Fulton in Miami Florida. He wrote the book Acne.org. He had severe acne himself and has had all the procedures he does on others done on himself. He got rid of my active acne and is now working on the scars.... Go to him. he is the best in the world hands down and specializes in acne patients.

exactly what does he do to stop your acne. And what treatments for scars does he specialize in.

I see you are new to this board, you have a lot of time ahead reading this forum...

Doctors often dont know sh*t, when my derm told me those "cavities" will heal i questioned her experience in this field; and when my family doc tried to calm me down with "everybody has it la la" this didnt cheer me up either (because I went with her son in same class and he didnt have acne. Doc = LIAR).

Maybe you have post inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) ? In general- stay out of the sun and use moisturizer that is suitable for your skin.

But if you have indents its not so easy, takes a lot of time and courage to live.

When I look at the gallery I know Im not alone in this:

you are right I am not alone in this, but right now I am the only one suffering from this problem. None of my cousins ever had such issues.. so when i go out and meet with my relatives they just look at my face as if i am.... i hope what i mean. well, my doc made me believe that my scars would heal after microdermabrasion sessions but i required number of sessions maybe more than 10.. the issue is I don't have money to go for more sessions. i dont know how to cheer myself up... i have read the thread u gave to me. should i go for dermaroller and what about at home microdermabrashion kits?

exactly what does he do to stop your acne. And what treatments for scars does he specialize in.

I live in an Asian country, its impossible for me to visit him:( does he provide virtual assistance?? may i get any link or source??