Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How many people here have companions? In other words, how many people are having sex on a daily basis? We don't know each other personally, so please don't be afraid to answer. I am trying to figure out if lack of sex is a cause of acne? I know there will be some people who have sex and have acne. I know there will be people who don't have sex and have acne. I am trying to see the majority.

Im going out on a limb here but i am positive most people here dont have healthy sex lives.

hm. i have never had a problem with the sexual aspects in my life. it's more the fact i can not commit to a reletionship. and because of this, i am not having sex on a daily basis. but i've dated many guys in my life, and even had one or two one night stands, despite my acne. not saying that i am a huge slag, because i'm not. what i'm saying is that i don't really think that acne is the problem. i think it's the confidence that so many people with acne lack. they find themselves unattractive and assume everyone else does, too. which is not the case.

have confidence, people. it will get you very far. people look past the physical and see the person inside. and if they don't, they're not worth your time, anyway.

I think it's mostly a personality thing. My brother(who was pretty sociable) used to have moderate acne but he was 'with' his girlfriend almost everyday. O_O I don't think there's a link between sex and acne, though. As for me, I'm too young to have a sex life. wink.gif

My Girlfriend and I, while we do make out a lot, don't have "real" sex...well, not yet at least. It's illegal at the moment since she's still 17 anyway. My acne is pretty mild, and so is hers, more mild than mine I guess. Doesn't seem to bother either of us too much at all.

for me, i haven't had sex in a long time not because of my acne but because i suck at asking girls out(even when i was clear). sad.gif i wish i was better at this whole dating sh*t cause i need a gf bad! i really don't want to die alone! lol

My Girlfriend and I, while we do make out a lot, don't have "real" sex...well, not yet at least. It's illegal at the moment since she's still 17 anyway.

I've always had a very active sex life. My acne never made it difficult for me to date, but it did make me really shy when it came to new relationships. Right now I'm in the best relationship I've ever had.

in sex chances are face touching would come

i would be so horribly embarassed if anyone touched one of my pimples, i coudlnt do it

i cringe thinking about it

Guest Excalibur

I don't have a companion. Everyone hates me. I also have a very small penis, maybe 2.5 inches at the most, so if i did find someone, they'd have to be a midget to make up for the size difference. If i go swimming, i have to stuff my speedos, and i always stuff my tighty-whiteys to make it look as though i have an average package. Ne1 wanna cyber?

I don't have a companion. Everyone hates me. I also have a very small penis, maybe 2.5 inches at the most, so if i did find someone, they'd have to be a midget to make up for the size difference. If i go swimming, i have to stuff my speedos, and i always stuff my tighty-whiteys to make it look as though i have an average package. Ne1 wanna cyber?