Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Okay guys so I am on my second month of accutane and for some odd reason I am just now starting to experience some of the side effects such as DRY LIPS. I am about to pick up a new perscription for a higher dose which I am assuming will make things even worse. I have read alot of people use aquapher for chapped lips. Are you all talking about the lotion or does aquapher make a lip chap?? If anyone knows anything that works well please fill me in. Thanks

The dry lips started for me in my second month but it didn't become a problem until my 3rd month. I'm not going on my 4th month.

the only thing that helps is Aquaphor Advanced Therapy or Dr. Dan's Cortibalm.

Aquaphor just came out with a lip treatment tube but I'm having a hard time finding it in the stores. Ask your Derm's office if they samples of the Aquaphor Therapy. If they do they're lip balm size which makes it easy to carry around.

Beyond this - there's not much else I have found so I'm just dealing with it as best I can because I know it will be worth it!