Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ghostunit

GT's Kombucha drink.

Hi Acne.org,

It's been a while since I posted here. I've been busy lately. ^_^;;

I wanted to share this drink because it makes me feel fantastic after drinking it.

Also, I saw the benefits and I couldn't believe it. And don't worry because they don't contain some alcohol content like it used to. I love the Multi-green one because it contains Chlorella and spirulina

here's the link of the nutrition facts: http://www.synergydrinks.com/kombucha_enli...ultigreen.aspx# It's expensive.. but give it a try. This is good for those who are in college, having a hard time in life, etc. It makes even more happier.. even though I am a happy person, but this makes me more happier.. ^^

PS: I just drank this like 3 days ago for the first time.. and I don't know much about kombucha so if you think this is bad... let me know!

Good luck!

I don't think it's "bad" inherently but those do make me break out. Horribly. I don't know why. I just think my gut is too sensitive, and it's too much bacteria and fizziness and it just irritates me. I get breakouts within two hours after drinking any kombucha drink. I've tried different brands, flavors, varieties... doesn't matter.

Sucks too because they are yummy.

If it's been three days since you've had one and you haven't broke out from it yet I imagine it's probably a good healthy thing for you. Congrats! They make a yummy replacement for soda but much healthier. I'm jealous.