Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bee4

Answer me this one please

I finally got my moderate (sometimes cystic) acne under control last year just in time for my wedding!

My skin has been excellent for the past 4 months - I only sometimes get the odd, non-cystic pimple on my chin or cheek during 'that time of the month'.

HOWEVER, in the last week or so my skin has started to revert back to how it was before :( lots of acne. I haven't changed my diet, skin care regime, hair care products, washing powder and I don't think I'm any more stressed than I usually am. So why the sudden change in my skin?

Here is my regime

Morning - wash with Simple cleansing gel

- tone with Simple gentle toner

Evening - wash with Simple cleansing gel

- tone with Simple gentle toner

- apply Obagi clear (to help with my hyperpigmentation)

- apply Obagi 5% benzoyl peroxide serum over whole face

The only thing I may have done recently is that I have been applying more BP to help with the pimples.

Edited by bee4

i too have used obagi and loved the products. but i found out that after some time the skin gets used to it and it looses some of the affect.

I guess this is normal with most topicals.

Now im acnefree because of accutane and are wondering myself to start with obagi nu derm system.

But back to your question. Obagi is one of the topicals that actually worked good for meg.. It didnt last forever unfortunately