Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

well like some of you know or may be none lol i got shitload of redmarks on my face from past break outs but today this FIIIIINEass girl came up to me and she asked me if she could walk with me i was like yea sure and we were on our way to lunch just talking about stuff, and this girl man she fine i see shitload of guys trying to get with her.

I am very pleased to hear that a girl walked up to you. Where were you that she wanted to walk with you?

hahaha damn some putos got nothing better to do than to talk shit on the internet cause they can't do it in real life what a fucking pussy

INTERNET FIGHT!INTERNET FIGHT!INTERNET FIGHT!

user posted image

YEA I JUST SUBSCRIBED TO THAT MAGAZINE CUZ IM COOL YO

Congradulations ya fuckin loser, a girl talked to ya, congradulations, jackass.

today was a great day for me , remember im the one whos been talking to this beautiful girl for months now .Anyway i was on my way to the parking lot and i ran into her and we talked for a bit then when i said " ok see ya monday!" she said ok and leaned over and huged me and kissed my cheek....she actually kissed me! keep in mind this is the girl of my dreams and she has a boyfriend already and not to mention shes 3 years older than me. it was funny moment cause we both paused and laughed alittle after she kissed me and then we walked away from each other. well, i really don't know what to think of it, ill see her monday and tell you all how it goes.