Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BABYFACE101

(FILIPINO HERE) PANOXYL IS TOO SMALL..HAVE TO SPEND $2(P100) A WEEK

BECAUSE ACNE.ORG PRODUCTS IS NOT HERE ON PHILIPPINES,I HAVE TO CHOOSE PANOXYL...BUT THE PROBLEM IS IT'S SO SMALL THAT IT RANS OUT FAST....I JUST USE AVERAGE SIZE(EVEN THOUGH I'M ALWAYS IN DOUBT) ....BECAUSE DAN SAID THAT IT IS VERY CRUCIAL TO USE GENEROUS AMOUNT....

1 BOTTLE OF PANOXYL ONLY LASTS 1 WEEK TO ME

IT COSTS $2-100 PESOS...DAMN TOO EXPENSIVE...X(

PLS HELP WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Are you talking about a BP topical? If you really want to use that stuff and want an alternative, you need to ask on another forum. Few people here will know.

Have you tried fixing your diet habits which have benefits far more valuable than clearer skin?

And if you must use a topical, what about a BHA/salicylic acid? You can dissolve cheap, plain aspirin in water and apply to your face like a mask or use as a scrub one or twice a day. BP damages your skin.

Or some kind of sulfur/zinc topical. There usually are such things where ever they sell Hispanic products here. So I would think you have them there.

Or epsom salts as a source of magnesium and sulfur both of which are beneficial for skin and acne.

Or aloe vera. Or diluted apple cider vinegar. Or a combination of the above.

More info: http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...t&p=2591468