Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I used to post on here a lot and i forgot how much it helped.. So here i go again on quitting skin picking! This time i really need to do this. Support/tips are much appreciated :)

Today i picked. Sigh...

p.s. i used to be lovenlipgloss

Edited by meganwillnotpickxoxo

IF you do pick - make sure you finish whatever you start if you know what I mean ;]

Take a picture of your face directly following one of your pick sessions, and keep it around - whenever you have the urge to pick show yourself what your skin will look like if you do- maybe hold the picture next to your face in a mirror so you can sea the reality of how much better your skins looks ATM vs. how it would after you pick.

IF you do pick - make sure you finish whatever you start if you know what I mean ;]

You mean i should keep picking? I dont get it.

nah I just meant if you mess with a blemish and irritate it, don't just leave it there to inflame/swell up finish it off because at that point its only gonna get worse and then treat it

thats how i feel. always running to my mirror and checking out spots its so annoying . and before i can even think about it, i'm already fooling around with a bump and end up making it worse. :(

Guest pokemonster

meeegaan! u can do iiit!! *fingers crossed for megan* ;)

ive been doing pretty good:) havent had a major relapse yet. i think that im going to take it easy and only count it as picking if its a big relapse, and i know when that happens: when i get this feeling, like i can NOT stop, while at the same time im telling myself to walk AWAY from the mirror. when i just feel plain hopeless and i pick my back, then face, etc. until ive picked every freaking spot on my body. thats when i know ive screwed up. other than that, if i rub off some clogged pores, im just going to forgive myself and not do it again. because just doing that is NOTHING compared to a huge picking frenzy.

my no touching rule hasnt been going that great though, its such a bad habit! spreading bacteria and whatnot.

Edited by meganwillnotpickxoxo

Guest pokemonster

how are u doing now megan? = ]